Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides an extensive, cost effective and secure cloud computing service platform. It offers compute power, database storage, content delivery, bandwidth and customized support for application programming interfaces to assist organizations scale and grow. It is used to build complicated applications with enhanced flexibility, scalability, and reliability. It satisfies the customers by offering faster time to market, no need for capEx, pay for what you use, true elastic capacity and focus on core competency.
Stark Technology and Staffing Solutions is the best institute for AWS Certification Training in Pune. We aim to provide quality service at an affordable cost. We don’t prepared candidates just for getting a certification, we focus to build a strong foundation for the student in their specified field. We provide excellent AWS Certification Training in Pune. We have highly experienced professional trainer, who share their experience with the students and help them to build the sound knowledge of the subject. All the AWS classes in Pune are live interactive session with the student. We offer complete study material and excellent lab facility to assist the candidate in preparing for the course.
AWS Certification Training in Pune course contentIntroduction to cloud computing
- History of cloud
- Different vendors of Cloud computing
- Importance of cloud computing
- Advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing
Cloud deployment methods
- Private cloud
- Public cloud
- Community cloud
Cloud Service / Delivery models
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Introduction to AWS
- AWS Architecture
- AWS Management Console
- AWS Account setup
- AWS free subscription – Limits and Usage
Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Accessing objects
- Deleting objects
- Uses of S3 storage
- Permissions of S3
- Discussing lifecycles in s3
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Different types of instance
- Pricing model in EC2 instances
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- EC2 Windows instance & Linux Instance
- Security Groups
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IPs
- Launching an instance
- Logging into the instance
- Load balancing
- Auto scaling
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Different types of networks that can be setup in AWS
- Public subnets & private subnets
- Route tables
- Creating a new VPC
- ACL & Security Groups
- Creation of Internet Gateway
- Connecting to instances in the gateway
AWS Certification Training in Pune Target?
- Differentiate AWS Storage options.
- Create an Amazon Simple Storage Service bucket.
- Navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Learn the security measures AWS provides.
- Determine Database options and Managed Services.
- Launch an Amazon Relational Database Service instance.
- Identify Management and Deployment options.
- Identify AWS Compute and Networking choice and use the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud and Amazon Elastic Block Storage.