MCSA Course content is based as per the Certification Exam module.
Theory Training Period: 3 Months - Daily (Mon-Fri) 120 Min. or 4 Months - Weekend (Sunday) 4-5 Hrs.
Microsoft provides a MCSA certification program which trains the individual in the systems, networks, and computing that Microsoft programs utilize. Having a MCSA Certification means that a company can be assured that the certified professional they are hiring is not only competent to do the work needed, but is also committed to the IT industry, at least, committed enough to make the effort and time to go through the process of certification. MCSA or, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, is an entry level certification program, or the first rung on the ladder, intended for people who seek entry-level jobs in an IT environment.
Practical Lab: Daily 2 Hrs.
PI And TI Interview Preparation
Candidate get trained from Certified Expert Trainer.
Candidate will get Dedicated Practical Lab Assistance.
Candidate is allowed to repeat this course till 1 year for FREE.
MCSA Course Syllabus have a day wise breakup.
Placement process will start after successfully completion of MCSA Course.
In Between MCSA training period candidate will get HR Sessions on Resume writing, Group discussions, MOC Interviews, and Interview Process, etc.
The MCSA course structure is prepared according to industry requirements and need.
Candidate will get additional skills also according to company requirements Free of cost.
100% Guaranteed Placement
100% Practical Training
Genuine Job Placements
Wide Range of Job Profiles For Varied Skill Levels
Transparent and Well Organized Process
Systematic and Optimum Batch Schedules and Strength
|Jr. System Engineer||Trainee Engineer||Tech. Support Engineer||Desktop Support Engineer|
|IDC Engineer||Service Desk Engineer||System Security Engineer||Service Desk Analyst - L1|
|Technical Support L1||Desktop Engineer||Customer Support Helpdesk||Subject Matter Expert (SME)|
|Technical Support Engineer||Access Coordinator||Field Support Engineer||Customer Support Engineer|
|Desk Engineer||Service Desk Management||Technician||Support Engineer|
|L1 – Engineer||IT Analyst||System Administrator||Technical Trainer|
|Technical Operation||Service Desk Management||Trainee Executive||Voice Process Management|
|IT Help Desk Voice||Transmission Engineer||Network Support Engineer||Technical Support Executive|
|IT Helpdesk||Enterprise Support Executive||Shift Engineer||Network Engineer|
|Monitoring Executive||Switch Engineer||On-Call Engineer||Site Engineer|
|Technical Support Engg. (Voice)||Network Analyst||Trainee system Administrator||IPT Engineer|
|Daily (Mon-Fri)||08:00AM – 10:00AM||3 Months|
|Daily (Mon-Fri)||10:00AM – 12:00PM||3 Months|
|Weekend (Sunday)||9:00AM – 1:00PM||4 Months|
|Weekend (Sunday)||2:00PM – 6:00PM||4 Months|
MCSA Training Institute
Stark Technology And Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a real-time and placement focused MCSA Training Institute in Pune location. Our Microsoft certified solutions associate (MCSA) course includes basic to advanced level and our MCSA course is designed to get the placement in good companies as quickly as once you complete the MCSA certification training course. We have created our MCSA course content and syllabus based, on students demand to achieve everyone's career object.
At our MCSA Training Institute in Pune, we have the best trainers who are Microsoft certified solutions associate (MCSA) certified experts and have good working experience with hands-on real-time multiple MCSA projects knowledge. Our Microsoft certified solutions associate (MCSA) training center is equipped with lab facilities and great infrastructure. Our Microsoft certified solutions associate (MCSA) course fee is value for money and tailor-made course fee based on the each student's training requirements.
Course content provided by MCSA Training Institute in Pune
- Basic Networking and Introduction to Server and Installation.
- Introduction and Installation of ADDS.
- File Server Resource Manager.
- Distributed File System.
- Read-Only Domain Controller (RODC).
- Flexible Single Master Operation Roles (FSMO).
- Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Web Server Configuration, Configuring Print services.
- Routing and Remote Access.
- Windows Server Update Services, Configuring WDS server.
- Backup and Restore.
Objectives of MCSA Training
- Learn to install, configure and implement a Windows Server.
- Learn to implement and administer Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS).
- Learn to implement features like IPv4, IPv6, DNS, DHCP and more
- Learn to use incorporate server virtualization.
- Learn to implement Network Access Protection, Network Policy Server, and encryption.
- Learn to implement services like Dynamic Access Control, Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering and disaster recovery.
Benefits by our MCSA Training Institute in Pune
- Develop firm knowledge and skills foundation, needed to handle Windows server.
- Training designed as per industry standards with real-world simulation for global acceptance.
- Prove your career dedication by demonstrating advanced technical problem solving potential
- Gain more value with 5 times more hiring chances because of MCSA certification
- Gain more value with 5 times more hiring chances because of MCSA certification by our course.
- Better recognition when it comes to promotions and incentives.
Our MCSA Training Institute in Pune is very helpful to get the best training, here you get the information from basic level to high level as per the need of aspirants we provide the training.