MCSE Course content is based as per the Certification Exam module.
Theory Training Period: 3 Months - Daily (Mon-Fri) 120 Min. or 4 Months - Weekend (Sunday) 4-5 Hrs.
MCSE stands for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, a certification option available to IT professionals who work with different Microsoft technologies. Certification specializations include server infrastructure, private cloud, enterprise devices and apps, Sharepoint, communication, messaging, data platform and business intelligence. There are a number of benefits associated with earning an MCSE credential in any of these specialties. MCSE certification can help you find a job or advance your career in areas including computer user or network support, network management, database design and computer systems administration. According to Microsoft, employers often use MCSE certification to identify applicants who have relevant skills and expertise for an IT position. Holding one of these credentials can also lead to higher pay.
Practical Lab: Daily 2 Hrs.
PI And TI Interview Preparation
Candidate get trained from Certified Expert Trainer.
Candidate will get Dedicated Practical Lab Assistance.
Candidate is allowed to repeat this course till 1 year for FREE.
MCSE Course Syllabus have a day wise breakup.
Placement process will start after successfully completion of MCSE Course.
In Between MCSE training period candidate will get HR Sessions on Resume writing, Group discussions, MOC Interviews, and Interview Process, etc.
The MCSE course structure is prepared according to industry requirements and need.
Candidate will get additional skills also according to company requirements Free of cost.
100% Guaranteed Placement
100% Practical Training
Genuine Job Placements
Wide Range of Job Profiles For Varied Skill Levels
Transparent and Well Organized Process
Systematic and Optimum Batch Schedules and Strength
|Technical Support Engineer||Network Engineer||System Engineer||System Analyst|
|Network Analyst||Service Desk Engineer||System Security Engineer||Service Desk Analyst - L1|
|Technical Support L1||Desktop Engineer||Customer Support Helpdesk||Subject Matter Expert (SME)|
|Jr. System Engineer||Presale System Engineer||Security Administrator||System Admin|
|Technical Help Desk Engineer||Hardware & Network Engineer||Windows Server Administrator||L1-Windows Admin|
|L1 – Engineer||IT Analyst||Technician||Technical Trainer|
|Technical Operation||Service Desk Management||Trainee Executive||Jr. System Engineer|
|IT Help Desk Voice||Trainee Engineer||Service Desk Engineer||Technical Support Executive|
|IT Helpdesk||Enterprise Support Executive||Shift Engineer||Network Engineer|
|Monitoring Executive||Desktop Engineer||On-Call Engineer||Site Engineer|
|Technical Support Engg. (Voice)||Network Analyst||Trainee system Administrator||IPT Engineer|
|Daily (Mon-Fri)||08:00AM – 10:00AM||3 Months|
|Daily (Mon-Fri)||10:00AM – 12:00PM||3 Months|
|Weekend (Sunday)||9:00AM – 1:00PM||4 Months|
|Weekend (Sunday)||2:00PM – 6:00PM||4 Months|
MCSE Certification Classes In Pune
MCSE certification is usually a design and solutions-oriented credential. Earning your Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert certification (MCSE) can be a great credential to add to your resume as it portrays your expertise in Microsoft systems to potential employers. Are you looking for MCSE Certification Classes in Pune? If yes then you are at the perfect place. Stark Technology And Staffing Solutions is one of the leading organizations offers professional MCSE courses.
MCSE certification could prove beneficial for computer support specialists, network managers, database designers and other IT professionals. Stark Technology provides real-time and placement focused MCSE Certification Classes in Pune. Our MCSE course includes basic to advanced level and is designed to get the placement in good MNC companies around the world.
MCSE Certification Classes In Pune Course Content:
Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003:
- Managing Users, Computers and Groups
- Configure access to shared folders
- Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment
- Manage software update infrastructure
- Monitor file and print servers
- Manage a Web server using IIS
- Manage basic disks and dynamic disks
- Install and configure server hardware devices
- Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Manage backup procedures and recover from the backup
- Recover from server hardware failure
Planning, Implementing ad maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure:
- Planning and Implementing an Active Directory Infrastructure
- Managing and Maintaining an Active Directory Infrastructure
- Evaluate network traffic considerations when placing global catalog servers
- Planning and Implementing User, Computer and Group Strategies
- Plan a user authentication strategy
- Plan a smart card authentication strategy
- Plan an OU structure
- Planning and Implementing Group Policy
- Managing and Maintaining Group Policy
- Troubleshoot the application of Group Policy security settings
Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsof Windows 2000 Professional:
- Installing Windows 2000 Professional
- Implementing and Conducting Administration of Resources
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Desktop Environment
- Implementing, Managing and Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services
- Implementing, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Security
- Implementing, Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers