Stark Technology And Staffing Solutions is a leading Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE Training Institute in Pune who possesses the additional skills, knowledge, and abilities required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems. The RHCE is a mid-level certification for an administrator who supports Linux as a primary server platform in their environment. You must have complete RHCSA certification before testing for your RHCE certification.
RHCE Training at Stark Technology, RHCE Training Institute in Pune explores how to accomplish advanced system administration tasks, such as writing shell scripts, troubleshooting a server boot procedure, working with SE Linux and firewalls and configuring different network services. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Course includes interactive hands-on exercises for conceptual learning. Multiple-choice quizzes then end each module so you can test yourself on key concepts, commands, and more.
What do you learn at our RHCE Training Institute in Pune?
- Key concepts for all the objectives on the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
- Information on the new RHCE.
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) course proves the eligibility of candidates on live systems. RHCE certification proves your ability to configure networking services and security on servers running Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
RHCE training objectives-
- RHCE delivers in-depth knowledge in writing shell scripts.
- This course explores how to accomplish the advanced system administration tasks and get hands-on experience in Red Hat enterprises Linux.
- RHCE is expertise module certification which uplifts an entry level system administrator to a senior level system administrator.
- This training deals with the real world server administration task such as web server, email server, DNS, database, FTP, packet routing and more.
After completing this course you will be able to do following-
- Configuring static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation.
- Setting kernel runtime parameters.
- Using shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks.
- Configuring system logging, including remote logging.
- Configuring a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP).
Red Hat system admin courses are for IT beginners, professionals who want to learn the essential skills for deploying, administering, managing, and securing Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Our RHCE Training Institute in Pune considered on top of another institute because of extreme care in the quality delivery of training and value-added placement support services to any of its student.