An IT professional who get the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certifications are able to perform the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprises Linux environments. Stark Technology And Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. provides the best and latest technology as being the RHCSA Training Institute in Pune location. Here you attain the infinite skills that will teach you everything that you need to learn for the industrial ready.
Get your RHCSA certification by passing a hands-on, lab-based course provide by our RHCSA Training Institute in Pune that is helpful to cover the core system administration skills. A requirement for Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification, the RHCSA is an entry-level certification relevant for system administrators as well as experts in a variety of related roles, including database administrators, developers, and support technicians.
This RHCSA training course at our RHCSA Training Institute in Pune covers fundamentals of Linux administration including basic shell commands, managing users, and setting passwords. It will further include file management using stream editor and locate files. RHCSA Course traverses through system management, storage management, security, server management, network services and virtual machines.
Who is the target audience for this course?
Candidates who want to become a certified Red Hat Certified System Administrator are the target audience for this course.
The RHSCA training is ideal for the following professionals:
- System Administrators
- Database Administrators
- Support Technicians
- Enterprise Linux System Administrators
- Any IT Professional looking to become a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Course objectivesCourse objective at our RHCSA Training Institute in Pune is as following-
- Configuration and management of local storage through logical volumes and partitions.
- Creation and configuration of file systems, such as access control lists, encryption, permissions, and network file systems.
- Controlling and operating services, virtual machines, systems, and processes.
- Installation, deployment, configuration, update, and maintenance of Linux systems.
- Utilize the centralized authentication directory for user management and groups.
- Security management using firewalls.
Benefits of RHCSA TrainingBenefits of RHCSA training include:
- You will get a good recognition in the industry because of the global acceptance of the RHCSA certification.
- The demand for Red Hat Certified System Administrators has shot up in modern times and therefore your job recruits will vastly enhance after completing this certification.
- It has been observed that average annual salaries of Linux System Administrators increase after a RHCSA certification.
Course Content Summary
- Managing users and groups, files and file permission.
- Updating software packages.
- Managing and troubleshooting system service at the time of the boot process.
- Network configuration and basic troubleshooting.
- Managing local storage and creating and using the file system.